Westernacher Business Management Consulting is a German integrated business and IT consulting company. With more than 400 professionals worldwide and locations in Europe, USA and Asia, Westernacher has been a trusted service provider for its customers since 1969.
We are rapidly growing our ERP consulting team in Germany and we wish to bring highly motivated and competent colleagues with profound experience in SAP FI/CO (m/f).
- Plan, lead and execute exciting IT projects and advise customers within solution architecture
- Take responsibility for mentoring and developing team members
- Turning business requirements into SAP implementation projects
We are looking for people who:
- As a minimum have 5 years of experience in SAP FI/CO
- Significant experience with configuration and functional application of G/L, AR, AP, AA, T&E
- Good knowledge of taxation, along with sound understanding of VAT in Europe and DACH region
- Significant experience with integration of FI with MM, CO and SD modules
- Significant experience with BW reports in FI
- Good knowledge of CO module, incl. Material Ledger is required
- Strong technical knowledge of ABAP coding and IDOCs is an asset
- Functional/ technical proficiency with at least three or more full-cycle SAP implementations
- Open-minded team spirit, able to work in both small local and large international teams
- Experienced in managing projects
- Available to travel up to 80%
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree with accounting / finance background
- Fluent in English, German is an asset
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Committed to high-quality project delivery
- Attractive performance-related remuneration package
- Excellent development opportunities
- Challenging and pleasant working environment with high degree of freedom with responsibility
- Unique culture characterized by the sprit of partnership, value creation and innovation
Interested in applying right away? Please use the link provided or send us your cover letter and cv at email@example.com. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Westernacher is a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Westernacher is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.