Westernacher Business Management Consulting is a German integrated business and IT consulting company. With more than 500 professionals worldwide and locations in Europe, USA and Asia, Westernacher has been a trusted service provider for its customers since 1969.
If you enjoy working with high calibre people on interesting projects in a thriving partnership organization, Westernacher is the place to be!
To complement our team in Barcelona, we are looking for BW/BI Consultant.
We offer you the chance to:
- Take ownership of all technical and functional aspects of configuration and related integration elements as the lead configuration and development expert/ data analyst
- Provide the analysis and design for modern analytical applications
- Understand and translate business concepts into executable reports and planning applications
- Work with other consultants and analysts to understand integration points with other systems, and communicate the impact of proposed system changes
- Develop advanced analytics application based on descriptive and predictive/prescriptive methods
- Work with cutting edge SAP based software products for analytics to provide innovative and business changing analytical applications
To join our team you need:
- Min 3-5 years of implementing projects in the SAP BW or SAP Analytics field
- Good knowledge of data warehouse architectures
- Functional/ technical proficiency with at least one or more full-cycle SAP implementations
- Certification within the SAP Analytics Portfolio is an asset
- Lumira 2.x/ Design Studio Knowledge is an asset
- HANA knowledge and project experience is an asset
- Fiori knowledge is an asset
- Additional / cross-module knowledge is an asset (SD,MM, FICO,SCM)
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients
- Team player with exceptional communication skills
- Open-minded team spirit, able to work in both small local and large international teams
- Based or willing to relocate to Barcelona, Spain
- Available to travel up to 80%
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree
- Fluent in English
- Fluency in Spanish and/or German is an asset
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Committed to high-quality project delivery
- Attractive remuneration package
- Company training
- Small-to-medium-sized teams
- Challenging and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours / opportunities to telecommute
Sounds like you? Join us now!
Only shortlisted candidates are going to be contacted.