Westernacher Business Management Consulting is a German integrated business and IT consulting company. With more than 500 professionals worldwide and locations in Europe, USA and Asia, Westernacher has been a trusted service provider for its customers since 1969.
If you enjoy working with high calibre people on interesting projects in a thriving partnership organization, Westernacher is the place to be!
To complement our team in Europe, we are looking for SAP Senior EWM Consultant
- Successfully implement business processes and develop solutions in the area of Supply Chain Execution based on SAP EWM
- Configure SAP EWM incl. doing tests, writing documentation and performing validation
- Support the development team by creating specifications and test scripts
- Take responsibility for the planning and implementation of EWM projects
To join our team you need:
- Minimum 5+ years of implementing SAP EWM.
- Functional / technical proficiency with at least 3+ full cycle SAP EWM implementations
- Experience in SD, MM, LE-Shipping and Transportation will be a great plus
- Good cross-module knowledge to design end-to-end logistics processes
- Experience in pre-sales or business development
- Strong configuration and design skills
- Willingness to contribute to the organization in terms of knowledge sharing, competency building and team work
- Experience in various industries and good understanding of the respective warehouse processes
- Ability to demonstrate SAP EWM processes and process improvement options
- Strong consulting skills, ability to suggest multiple options for business process improvements involving future process changes with pros and cons under each options
- Available to travel up to 80%
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree
- Fluent in English and French
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Committed to high-quality project delivery
- Attractive remuneration package
- Small-to-medium-sized teams
- Challenging and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours / opportunities to telecommute
Interested in applying right away? Please use the link provided or send us your cover letter and CV at email@example.com. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Westernacher is a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Westernacher is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.