Founded in 1969, our consulting division implements business and IT strategies, specifically involving SAP, around the globe. We drive innovation through the combination of excellent business, industry and technical know-how. Our clients appreciate our industry expertise in manufacturing, logistics services, retail & consumer goods, life sciences and utilities.
If you enjoy working with high-quality people on interesting projects in a thriving partnership organization, Westernacher is the place to be!
To complement our team, we are looking for
SAP ERP Logistics Solution Architect (m/f).
- Design and architect quality solutions taking into account state of the art business processes, proven software design concepts and industry best practices on the basis of SAP SD and MM
- Assist customers in making the best possible solution and software selection decisions, including vendor selection, if applicable
- Translate requirements from business and technical sources into functional and technical solution design, using various means, including specifications, white board discussions, UML modeling techniques, etc.
- Leverage and apply architectural principles, technology standards, industry best practices, architectural governance processes to create reusable reference architectures and process designs
- Evaluate the current state and define the future state architectures, including the creation of transition plans and architectural roadmaps
- Ensure project compliance by establishing right level of governance model
- Work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of management (client executives, departmental management, project stakeholders, etc.) and staff within the client organization and Westernacher
- Be an established Subject Matter Expert within our organization by developing and sharing knowledge assets
Role Specific Requirements
- Min 8 years of experience in full project lifecycle implementation
- Strong SAP configuration and design skills in SAP SD and MM as well as very good understanding of other SAP ERP modules and integration especially into FI and CO
- Highly experienced in pre-sales and project proposals
- Superior understanding of high-level processes and latest technology changes
- Excellent cross-module knowledge
- Significant experience in SAP PP, PM, CS, QM modules is a strong advantage
- Team player with exceptional communication skills
- Skillful at managing and mentoring junior level consultants
- Highly experienced in communicating and reporting at executive levels
- Open-minded team spirit, able to work in both small local and large international teams
- 80% travel time required
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree
- Fluent in German and English
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Committed to high-quality project delivery
Westernacher offers you
- Attractive remuneration package
- Company trainings
- Small-to-medium-sized teams
- Challenging and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work from home
Interested in applying right away? Please use the link provided or send us your cover letter and cv at email@example.com. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Westernacher is a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Westernacher is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.