Are you looking for a global adventure in helping companies perform at their best? Are you interested in a career in the growing field of supply chain and logistics? Are you looking to learn, earn and have fun? Are you motivated by innovation? Are you keen to understand and optimize look into the underlying processes and systems that run the world’s best companies make the worlds best run companies run?
If so, Westernacher is the place for you. has the career for you!.
- Exposure to multiple industries, countries, and cultures
- International work experience, training and development opportunities
- Ability to learn about a variety of core supply chain planning, execution, and supply chain processes in multiple industries
- Hands-on experience with the IT systems that make companies run, notably SAP
- Entrepreneurial, fairness and merit-driven work environment where everyone is valued
- Growing team of fun, high-quality people consultants who seek excellence through innovation and expertise in what they do
Who are we looking for?
- Hard working individuals who have a passion for delivering excellent work in business and IT environments
- Adventurers who are ready to travel across the U.S, and the world
- Investigators who have the People with the curiosity and acumen to look beyond the surface of a problem
- Team-players with the People with the drive to solve challenging business problems involving business IT solutions
- People with desire to learn about the exciting world of supply chains and systems that drive the flow of assets around the world
- Strong academic background – Masters or Bachelors in engineering, science and business majors preferred
- Natural curiosity, leadership skills, and moral fiber
- Outstanding communication skills and strong business acumen to effectively collaborate with clients and colleagues across cultures.
- Previous coursework or experience in Supply Chain, Data Structures, SAP or Object Oriented Programming are a plus, but not required for employment
- Applicants for US employment should have US citizenship or authority authorization to work in the US; however, we also have offices around the world
WHO WE ARE
In our business, employees are partners and associates, not just resources. In fact, we credit much of our success to the right people working together, drawing on one another’s skills and experiences – and to the diversity and spiritedness of our associates.
Our Consulting division implements business and IT strategies, specifically involving SAP around the globe. We drive innovation through the combination of excellent business, industry and technical know-how. Our clients appreciate our industry expertise in manufacturing, logistics services, retail & consumer goods, life sciences and utilities.
If you enjoy working with high-quality people and projects in a thriving organization, Westernacher is the place to be!