Westernacher Consulting is a global company, specialising in business and IT consulting services. Starting in 1969, we drive innovation through the combination of excellent business, industry and technical knowhow. We pride ourselves on our SAP expertise and innovative projects we have implemented around the globe.
To complement our team, we are looking for a creative and outgoing individual with excellent communication skills to head our recruitment activities in China and facilitate general HR tasks.
If you have a passion for recruitment and business networking, if LinkedIn and Tianji are your second home, then Westernacher is the place to be!
Technical Recruiter in China
As Technical Recruiter you would provide support, advocacy and vision to regional business teams and support administrative staff in China. Your primary responsibilities will be attracting and hiring new employees, using traditional and social media channels.
- develop new strategies and programs to attract candidates – choosing optimal recruitment channels and recruitment sources
- manage the end-to-end recruitment process from candidate attraction, pre-selection, to interview and onboarding processes, including KPI reporting, taking proper action to close gaps in process and support tools
- explore market best practices in recruitment and staffing to implement appropriate best practices at Westernacher
- identify and maintain candidate target lists and candidate pools
- proactively market Westernacher to potential candidates via a range of channels
- build quality relationships with internal HR customers – our key business leaders as well as external recruitment agencies
- manage and maintain our local and regional recruitment platforms, e.g. our website / applicant tracking system, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tianji
- organize and ensure that new employee onboarding is successful from an organizational, administrative and a new-hire perspective
- maintain local and regional HR policies and procedures, including local and regional HR intranet sites
- take on other regional HR tasks as needed.
Role Specific Requirements
- Degree in HR Management, Business Administration, Psychology or Sociology
- Minimum 3-5 years of HR-related work experience with 2+ years in recruiting
- Experience in technical recruiting, especially SAP, is an asset
- Well-versed in local labor laws and regulations
- Good working knowledge of the overall employee life-cycle and all core HR processes
- Good understanding of the professional services (consulting) industry
- Experience in HR marketing and IT consulting a definite plus
- Native Chinese speaker with fluency in business English is a must
What Westernacher offers you
- the opportunity to thrive and gain valuable experience in a global organisation
- exchange knowledge and industry best practices with a global HR team
- company training
- challenging and pleasant working environment
- flexible working hours
- attractive remuneration package