Westernacher Business Management Consulting is a German integrated business and IT consulting company. With more than 500 professionals worldwide and locations in Europe, USA and Asia, Westernacher has been a trusted service provider for its customers since 1969.
If you enjoy working with high calibre people on interesting projects in a thriving partnership organization, Westernacher is the place to be!
To complement our team in Spain, we are looking for SAP Transportation Management Consultant.
- As an integral part of our team, help build long-term relationships as trusted advisor with customers
- System configuration and design documentation
- Contribute to the continuous development of our demo environment in co-operation with our global competence center
- Support pre-sales activities to demonstrate our leading expertise in the field of SAP TM and the transportation industry
To join our team you need:
- Industry or consulting experience
- Functional and technical proficiency with at least one full cycle SAP TM implementation, including strong configuration and design skills
- Excellent knowledge of the SAP SCM suite
- Adept at translating business requirements into technology-enabled solutions for clients
- Experienced in pre-sales support and creation of project proposals
- Thoroughly experienced in effective solution design
- Implemented end-to-end Solutions in Supply Chain Execution area
- SAP TM 8.x, SAP TM 9.x, EM, GTS, ERP (MM, SD)
- Team player with exceptional communication skills
- Open minded team spirit
- Available to travel up to 80%
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Fluent German or French is an asset
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Committed to high-quality project delivery
- Attractive remuneration package
- Small-to-medium-sized teams
- Challenging and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours / opportunities to telecommute
Interested in applying right away? Please use the link provided.
Westernacher is a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Westernacher is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.