Westernacher Business Management Consulting is a German integrated business and IT consulting company. With more than 400 professionals worldwide and locations in Europe, USA and Asia, Westernacher has been a trusted service provider for its customers since 1969.
We are rapidly growing our Planning & Analytics consulting team in Germany and we wish to bring highly motivated and competent colleagues with profound experience in SAP APO/ SNP/ SNC or/and SAP IBP (m/f).
- Be an active contributor in exciting IT and process innovation projects with a focus on SAP's Planning and Analytic Solutions
- Be an independent, self-motivated and reliable cornerstone of our delivery team
- Take responsibility for mentoring and developing junior team members
- Independently execute system configuration and documentation tasks in SAP SPP/ APO/ IBP ( including system build, validation and test, and the creation of functional and design documentation)
We are looking for people who
- Are passionate about planning and creating results
- Love diversity and are both analytical and empathic
- Have as a minimum 3 years of experience from another consultancy, ideally in Planning and Analytics solutions
- Have functional / technical proficiency with at least two or more full cycle SAP IBP and SAP APO implementations (including strong configuration and design skills)
- Have functional experience with SAP APO/SNP/SNC, SAP SPP, SAP IBP
- 80% travel time required
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree
- Fluent in German and English
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Committed to high-quality project delivery
- Attractive performance-related remuneration package
- Excellent development opportunities
- Challenging and pleasant working environment with high degree of freedom with responsibility
- Unique culture characterized by the sprit of partnership, value creation and innovation
Interested in applying right away? Please use the link provided or send us your cover letter and cv at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Westernacher is a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Westernacher is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.