Founded in 1969, our consulting division implements business and IT strategies, specifically involving SAP, around the globe. We drive innovation through the combination of excellent business, industry and technical know-how.
If you enjoy working with high-quality people on interesting projects in a thriving partnership organization, Westernacher is the place to be!
To complement our team, we are looking for
SAP Logistics Solution Architect (m/f).
- Design and architect quality solutions taking into account state of the art business processes, proven software design concepts and industry best practices on the basis of SAP SD and MM
- Assist customers in making the best possible solution and software selection decisions, including vendor selection, if applicable
- Translate requirements from business and technical sources into functional and technical solution design, using various means, including specifications, white board discussions, UML modeling techniques, etc.
- Leverage and apply architectural principles, technology standards, industry best practices, architectural governance processes to create reusable reference architectures and process designs
- Ensure project compliance by establishing right level of governance model
- Work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of management (client executives, departmental management, project stakeholders, etc.) and staff within the client organization and Westernacher
Role Specific Requirements
- Min 8 years of experience in full project lifecycle implementation
- Strong SAP configuration and design skills in SAP SD and MM as well as very good understanding of other SAP ERP modules and integration especially into FI and CO
- Excellent cross-module knowledge
- Significant experience in SAP PP, PM, CS, QM modules is a strong advantage
- Team player with exceptional communication skills
- Skillful at managing and mentoring junior level consultants
- Open-minded team spirit, able to work in both small local and large international teams
- 80% travel time required
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree
- Fluent in German and English
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Committed to high-quality project delivery
Westernacher offers you
- Attractive remuneration package
- Company trainings
- Small-to-medium-sized teams
- Challenging and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work from home
Interested in applying right away? Please use the link provided or send us your cover letter and cv at email@example.com. We look forward to reviewing your application!
By submitting your application, you acknowledge and consent to the data privacy policies of the Westernacher Group. You grant us use of your personal data for the purpose of validating your professional qualifications for the purposes of potential employment by Westernacher.