Are you looking for a global adventure in helping companies perform at their best? Are you motivated by innovation? Are you keen to understand and optimize the underlying processes and systems that make the world's best run companies run?
If so, Westernacher has the career for you!
Who we are:
Westernacher is a global, innovative supply chain business and technology consulting firm. In our business, employees are seen aspartners and associates, not just resources. In fact, we credit much of our success to the right people working together, drawing on one another’s skills and experiences – and to the diversity and spiritedness of our employees.
Our Consulting division implements business and IT strategies, specifically involving SAP around the globe. We drive innovation through the combination of excellent business, industry and technical know-how. Our clients appreciate our industry expertise in manufacturing, logistics services, retail & consumer goods, life sciences and utilities.
Role & Responsibilities
- Independently plan, design and deliver EWM process design solutions
- Act as project or solution lead on implementation projects and manage the oversight of 4-5 project resources
- Set up basic & standard business processes in SAP EWM modules as part of Proof of Concept for prospective clients during pre-sales activities
- Prepare functional specifications for custom processes, identified in gap analysis
- Coaching Associates and Junior Consultants on the team
- Conduct tests for configured business scenarios & developed custom processes
- Prepare new SAP systems for go-live; support new warehouse processes & resolve issues as part of stabilization period
- 5+ years of experience in SAP EWM of design, configuration, testing, and implementation experience
- Experience in SAP EWM 9.2 and above
- At least 3 full life-cycle implementations of SAP EWM
- Good cross-module knowledge to design end-to-end logistics processes, such as integration to manufacturing and quality management
- Strong SAP EWM configuration and design skills (inbound, outbound internal and cross processes)
- Professional certification in SAP EWM is a plus
- ABAP debugging skills is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- Experience in various industries and showing good understanding of the respective warehouse processes
- Available to travel up to 80%
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Committed to high-quality project delivery
What we offer:
- A promising career with a growing business and IT consulting company
- International work experience, training and development opportunities
- Entrepreneurial and merit-driven work environment where everyone is valued
- Growing team of fun, collaborative people who seek excellence through innovation and expertise in what they do
If you enjoy working with collaborative people and projects in a thriving organization, Westernacher is the place to be!
By submitting your application you acknowledge and consent to the data privacy policies of the Westernacher Group. You grant us use of your personal data for the purpose of validating your professional qualifications for the purposes of potential employment by Westernacher.